Should the patient not have the necessary testing, it would delay any surgical procedure that may be required.
Please download the following form to take with you to your primary care doctor.
You will need to have all the necessary testing completed prior to your visit:
• CBC with Differential (required for patients 21 years or older ) less than 30 days old (no fasting required.)
• Liver enzyme (LDH, SGOT, ALKP, GGT, SGPT) less than 30 days old
• EKG (required for patients 50 years or older) less than 6 months old
• EKG less than 30 days old and prior EKG to compare (if patient has a history of heart disease.)
Cardiologist clearance for surgery may be required for certain conditions.
• New children with Retinoblastoma are required to get a hearing test and physical.
• CBC if on Chemo less than 30 days old.