Skip to content
- Photography – Digital photography with cameras can be used to document the tumor
- OCT – Optical coherence tomography is used to assess subretinal fluid or retinal edema.
- IVFA – Intravenous fluorescein angiography is used to examine the retinal blood flow
- ICG – Indocyanine green angiography is used to examine the choroidal blood flow
- Transillumination – Used to see tumors near the front of the eye.
- Ultrasonography – Used to measure tumor thickness
- Ultrasound biomicroscopy – Used to measure tumor thickness for select melanomas.